1) The Bible is the divinely inspired word of God to mankind and is without error. We fully accept the authority and instruction of it. "All scripture is given by the inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness" (2 Timothy 3 v 16)
2) Mankind is sinful, our sin has broken our relationship with God and every person has fallen short of God's standards. Therefore mankind faces the judgement of God on their Sin. "For all have sinned; and come short of the glory of God" (Romans 3 v 23).
3) The death of the Lord Jesus Christ on a cross was the sacrifice that was made to pay the penalty of the Sin of mankind. Three days after the death of Christ he rose from the dead. "Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures" (1 Corinthians 15 v 3 - 4)
4) The forgiveness of sin is available by placing personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and believing that when Jesus died on the cross he died to save you from the consequences of your sin. "Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Romans 10 v 30)
5) The only way to heaven and eternal life is through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, those who reject Jesus and God's plan of Salvation will perish and spend eternity in Hell. "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life". (John 3 v 16)
6) Those who confess Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord should follow the commandment of the Bible and be baptised by total immersion in water in accordance with New Testament teaching. "They that gladly received his word were baptised" (Acts 2 v 41)
7) The weekly remembrance of our Lord Jesus Christ in the breaking of the bread and drinking of the cup, in obedience with the words of Christ and the New Testament pattern for the local church. "Take eat this is my body, which is broken for you, this do in remembrance of me" (1 Corinthians 11 v 25)
8) The leading and guiding of the Holy Spirit in prayer, worship, Bible teaching and Gospel preaching. "For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God". (Romans 8 v 14).
9) The Lord Jesus Christ is the head of the Church and in all things Christ has the first place. "And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the first-born from the dead; that in all things he might have the pre-eminence" (Col 1 v 18)
10) "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord". (1 Thessalonians 4 v 16 & 17)
Please do feel free to contact us regarding any of the Bible teaching above. This list is not exhaustive as the Christians at Park Gospel Hall meet on the basis of the word of God.